theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Another Friday of Sorts Once again, today passe...
Some Thoughts On Theology Doctrine: Humanity of...
The Truth Be Told Look how consumed we are tod...
Another Day On our door, there is a message boa...
We're In It For The Psychology Most of the time...
Famous Punks...err, it's Punx! Did anyone watch...
Whats Your Fantasy? I find it quite interes...
Not A Fantasy Guy Today is just one of those da...
The Friday Five (5) So, Rich Clark and DYL used...
Looking Out Stained Glass Windows 17 degrees an...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, February 01, 2003


Freaky Friday


I worked 13 straight hours yesterday. Well minus the 45 minute break I took to go to books a million and the gas station, but I did that on the clock also. For those of you who don't know, I work at an eye clinic, and this weekend there is this seminar for doctors going on there. Basically that means I have to give them my soul for the weekend. In fact I am leaving in about 30 minutes to begin yet another fun filled day of garbage, moving tables and general cleaning up. So please say a little prayer for me.

Two interesting things happened to me last night. The first (and lesser important) thing was that I was able to have a margarita last night while at work. After the seminar was over all the doctors went down to the main lobby which had been converted (by us) into a little party area, complete with a little mini-bar. Well I coaxed one of my bosses into bringing me a margarita, and he promptly forgot about it. Then by the time he remembered,they were all gone. Or so he thought. While I was downstairs cleaning up, I saw a lone drink sitting full on a desk. Score! It was an ok margarita, it was improperly mixed, but you cant have everything I guess. Plus I do have to live with the fact that I most likely drank after some doctor, but all the doctors had left so I dont think he wanted it. Then there is the germ issue. Well after working for 13 hours, you tend to not think very well, but it was fun.

Now that I have bored you with my "I guess you had to be there" margarita story, here is the second thing that happened. I met a girl. This whole escapade started while I was browsing the shelves at books a million. I was trying to find this book about independant filmmaking, because I wanted to price it. Well this cute girl was right next to me, and she was blocking the section of books I needed to look at. So I politely asked her if she ran across the book if she could let me know. Well we eventually found it, and then we got to talking. We seemed to get along pretty good, we talked about music, life, school,ect. The I asked her if I could keep in contact with her, since I was about to leave. She gave me her email address and screen name, so I emailed her late last night. Now me being the realist that I am, thinks that I wont hear from her again. I just don't think I have good luck with girls, and I guess I consider myself lacking in the area of female relationships. Plus I dont really think I am the type of guy girls go for these days, but thats my opinion. I have many valid reasons to think these things. ( you think I just make up some of my poems?) However, there is the small chance that she may actually write me back, and may even wanna hang out sometime. But there is also a chance that I could meet an amazing girl, and fall in love,which is actually feasable. The problem would be getting her to fall in love also. Maybe I should change my title from realist to pessimist. Oh well.

Sorry I dont have any deep theological thoughts today, but I am sure I will soon. I have to go to work now, so I bid you all good day, and may God pour His blessings out upon you.

......tired.....

posted by Justin at 9:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home