theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Lessons In Counseling The cool breeze of winter...
It's A Sad Day Just a few short hours ago, the ...
Freaky Friday I worked 13 straight hours ...
Another Friday of Sorts Once again, today passe...
Some Thoughts On Theology Doctrine: Humanity of...
The Truth Be Told Look how consumed we are tod...
Another Day On our door, there is a message boa...
We're In It For The Psychology Most of the time...
Famous Punks...err, it's Punx! Did anyone watch...
Whats Your Fantasy? I find it quite interes...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, February 03, 2003

Card Games

All the cards have been dealt
Chips thrown down, bets have been placed
One pair seem to always equal a broken heart
Your royal flush cleaned me of my feelings
Now I sit with emptiness my only company
You are gone, and so are the others
All playing new games with new players
I played my cards the best I could
But the hand I was dealt was wrong
You prefer playing with Maverick
While I sit a deal a game of solitaire

posted by Justin at 9:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home