theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Your Words Are Better Than Mine Ripping pages f...
Biblicist, Communism, and Forgiveness The title...
Power Lloyd I wanted to be Power Lloyd. I was go...
To Whom It May Concern 2.0 There will finall...
Dat's Just Da Life of A Hoodlum My day starts ...
Card Games All the cards have been dealt C...
Lessons In Counseling The cool breeze of winter...
It's A Sad Day Just a few short hours ago, the ...
Freaky Friday I worked 13 straight hours ...
Another Friday of Sorts Once again, today passe...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Friday, February 07, 2003

Beta Testing


Ah, newness at last! I spent alot of time today on this template, trying to get it just the way I like it, and I still haven't yet! However, I do like the overall design and color scheme of the template. I wish I actully had knowledge to actually create a new template myself. Instead I resorted to BlogSkins to get this one. I hope you guys like it, let me know what you think. The main thing I want to change is the spacing between the link topics. If anyone knows how to do that let me know. Any other remarks would be cool as well.

posted by Justin at 5:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home