theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Send Chicken Noodle Soup One year ago this day I ...
This One Time… One Year Ago Today This time las...
Happy Anniversary! So I tried to write t...
My Life Is Still A De-railed Train Wreck Doing ...
Happy New Year So, at the strike of 2003, I was...
I Made The Headlines Jed sent this to me as...
I Wrote This Just In Time On the eve of this Ne...
New Year's Project By Further Seems Forever fro...
Wedding Dress I just checked out a new song ...
For Teresa Today, one year ago, Teresa Tucker's...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, January 07, 2003

The Space Between

Somwhere in between me telling Jeff that I am "all for the hardcore scene" and me doing some research on a supposed "christian cult", I have somehow found myself thinking about the things God has shown me in 2002. The 365 days that was 2002 really had some good moments of growth with the Lord. Things have not been easy because it seems like there were millions of struggles that haunted my every turn. I came to terms with alot of things with my life last year, and I even made the long needed decision to quit school in Graceville. I have been wanting to move on to film school for a long time, and now I finally see some possibilities opening up. I have honestly been really scared about taking the leap and going into film, mainly because it's intense, and it's beyond anything I have ever tried before. But I am tired of having my head filled with nothing but knowledge. I am not saying that learning is a bad thing but I want to actually do something with my hands, not just take a quiz, and get a grade. I guess that type of learning is not for me, and honestly, it never has been how I have truly learned. So over the next year, there will be lots of new and exciting changes in my life.

......dreaming of bullets in a firefight.....

posted by Justin at 9:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home