theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Pervasiveness You act like nothing is ever wro...
I’m A Weenie Due to our beloved school's schedu...
My Car Has Cancer I really thought things w...
J To The E To The Double F As the credits of Th...
So Much to Say I seem to be stagnant in my ...
Finding God's Will, or Not Over the pas...
Unanswered Prayers Today, I took my CLEP test. ...
Not the Pepsi Challange I ran across this ar...
Somebody Somewhere I can't really write about w...
Forever Is Not A Wish Today has been a rather l...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Wednesday, January 22, 2003


Mel Gibson's Passion

For those of you who don't know, Mel Gibson is one of my all time favorite actors. I've been a fan ever since I saw him in Lethal Weapon, and have followed his career from then on. Gibson has also proved himself to be a very accomplished director, and when he got behind the camera for the first time, he made my favorite movie, Braveheart. Well this year is going to bring even more limelight to Mel Gibson since he has undertaken the job of filming a movie about the crucifixion of Jesus. Entitled The Passion this move will dipict the final 12 hours of Christ's life in it's most brutal form. So basically this film is going to show Christ's death more realistic than any film before it. I think it's about time. I was able to see some pictures taken from the set where filming was taking place, and it's pretty amazing looking. I have always enjoyed the movies about the life of Jesus, although I found them all to be lacking in many areas. I think however, that this film is going to be powerful, and it's going to shock alot of people. I'm looking forward to it. There are a few good articles about all of this recently, one on Fox News, and another in Time magazine. Check them out.


posted by Justin at 9:32 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home