theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

My Life Is Still A De-railed Train Wreck Doing ...
Happy New Year So, at the strike of 2003, I was...
I Made The Headlines Jed sent this to me as...
I Wrote This Just In Time On the eve of this Ne...
New Year's Project By Further Seems Forever fro...
Wedding Dress I just checked out a new song ...
For Teresa Today, one year ago, Teresa Tucker's...
Congratulations To Matt and Tara Portiss I come...
Merry Christmas We here @ To Whom It May Concer...
I Wanted To Write Something Nice On This Christmas...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, January 04, 2003

Happy Anniversary!


So I tried to write this way earlier in the day, but I somehow lost everything I wrote, so Im a bit late in getting this posted.

Today is the one year anniversary of the site, and I cannot believe its already been a year! This whole thing started as an extension of an old website I had to be a place that I posted my daily thoughts on life. I thought it would be fun to have more than one writer, so I got my friends Jeff, and Chase to write for it also. So that was our humble beginnings, and now we have over 7000 hits, which is pretty amazing for our little site. Its quite interesting to go and look in our archives and see how we have all matured, both in our lives and in our writings. I would like to publicy thank Jeff and Chase for adding their thoughts to the site, and also to all our loyal readers, who actually think we are worth reading! I have a few interesting ideas for the site that will be unveiled in the next week or so, so stay tuned for that. I would also ask readers to please comment on this post and give us some feedback on the site. Maybe read some of the older posts, find some favorites, and lets us know what you think of us. Keep reading, and we will try and keep writing (or at least Jeff will)! Hopefully we will keep on going strong, and God will continue to bless the site, and everyone who reads. Thanks to you all and God bless. Hope I made it before midnight!

....raising his glass to toast the new year......

posted by Justin at 11:54 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home